PLSA Investment Conference 2019
The UK’s largest conference focussed on pension fund investment, attended by 950 pension professionals; including chief investment officers, pension managers, trustees and their advisers. PLSA fund members can attend free of charge.
Sessions will cover various subjects including:
- pensions, politics and economics
- the UK’s post-Brexit, post QE-outlook and investment environment
- impact of trade wars on investment
The programme features high level ideas as well as practical direction on how to steer through the difficult investment environment.
- Alistair Darling, former Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Paul Johnson, Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Katya Adler, Journalist and Broadcaster
- Hannah Fry, Mathematician and Science Presenter
- Elizabeth Corley, Vice Chair, Allianz Global Investors