Taking inspiration from the Scottish Enlightenment, our ambition is to support collaboration and to intensify Edinburgh's impressive profile as an international centre of academic research and innovation – creating a stage for ideas that change the world.
Drawing knowledge and expertise from business events, the goals of the Exchange Initiative are to:
- Raise the profile of Edinburgh's key sectors.
- Create lasting positive impacts for the city in the fields of health, wellbeing and sustainability.
- Boost community engagement.
Get in touch
Here are just some of the reasons why you might wish to get involved with the Exchange Initiative:
- To increase your knowledge of how the city and universities are supporting business events, and explore how business events can add value back to the community.
- Explore ways to collaborate with people working in your field, or within other fields, across the city.
- Find out what's involved in bringing a conference within your sector to Edinburgh.
- Align your event to Scotland’s National Framework.
- Share related information with the Exchange Initiative Advisory Group.
We'd love to hear from you, so please do get in touch here.