Leadership Stream Theatre B: Security and Resilience at the Heart of Transformation
The Scottish Government’s vision to place digital at the heart of public sector reform and transformation aims to realise Scotland’s full potential in a Digital World.
With the recent challenges and disruption from Covid-19, demand for digital transformation has increase, and so too the reliability of public services on technology. Consequently, public sector organisations have also experienced heightened challenges from cyber-attacks.
The acceleration of data-led, digital services offers incredible potential and opportunity. However, with growing levels of cyber threats and vulnerabilities, ensuring Scotland is a cyber-resilient nation has never been more important.
FutureScot’s Cyber Resilience session will focus on the challenges for public-sector organisations, and provide delegates with the latest thinking on how to prevent, identify and respond to cyber threats.
- Latest government thinking and preparing for a new Cyber Resilience strategy for Scotland
- Cloud security principals
- Understanding & mitigating the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Risk management fundamentals
- Transitioning from legacy systems securely
- Culture change - phishing as a whole-organisation challenge
- Protecting bulk data and future proofing your systems
- Digital service security – excellence in design, build and operation
- Tue 01 Dec 2020
- 15:00 - 16:10
- Prof Bill Buchanan,David Ferbrache OBE,Scott Barnett,Alisdair Gunn
- Leadership Streams